If you can’t love a character for who they are, then you don’t actually like that character. Stop trying to fix them by pairing them with other characters.
Don't like what I post? Don't look at it.
Rick Riordan, from his FAQ on his website.
Fuck, I love you.(via nicosnowangelo)
*someone makes fun of nico*
Hello! I’ve been wanting to open a store on storenvy for ages now and I’ve finally gotten the time to do it (yay for summer break) ~
So here it is! My own little store specializing in k-fashion and just cute clothes & accessories in general. I’m holding this giveaway as a way to start promoting my store. So let’s get to it (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧Rules:
- No giveaway blogs. (I will be checking your archives!)
- Anyone can enter this giveaway, you do not have to be following me.
- Reblog as many times as you want, likes don’t count as entries but you can like it if you want to save it for later.
- If you have a storenvy account you can follow my store for an extra entry.
- Please don’t spam your followers as that can be really annoying and unnecessary.
- Have your ask or submit page open so I can contact you. (ask page preferable)
- There will be 3 winners, each will have 48 hours to respond to my message (which I will send out twice in case tumblr eats it)
- If they do not respond in 48 hours new winners will be chosen.
- Be 16+ or get your parents permission to enter. (I don’t want to get into trouble for sending you things)
- You’re going to have to give me your address, so only reblog if you’re okay with that.Prizes:
- First Place: $100 to spend at KeuTokki
- Second Place: $50 to spend at KeuTokki
- Third Place: $25to spend at KeuTokkiMore Info:
- Yes, I will ship internationally (everywhere). No, you do not have to pay for it.
- Giveaway ends on August 25th, at 16:00 CET.
- Winner will be chosen with a random generator.
- Winners will be announced on August 26th at 16:00 CET.
- If you don’t want me to mention your name in a blog post (as the winner) I can totally do that ~
~ cute clothes, low prices, and free worldwide shipping with new items being added daily ~
AAAH YES PLZ
Cute stuff for college is highly needed ;u;
I really hope it does have a darker undertone. Like, I don’t want any death or super depressing plot events, but I do want the show to feel like it’s starting to dig deeper into the conspiracies and mysteries and, with that, it’s also starting to dig deeper into dangerous territory.
With the codes given to us in the online game, Rumble’s Revenge, Bill at one point says, “Dipper is playing with fire.”
After reading that message, I suddenly felt the series grow more serious. I mean, you’d think I wouldn’t give it a second thought until the season finale (you know, the whole portal thing), but no: it was that single coded message that really got me to thinking, “This show’s gonna get dark.”
The whole ‘playing with fire’ aspect just chills me to the bone. I mean, what sort of punishment is Dipper going to suffer, because of his curiosity?
But the bigger question is, is… just WHO is going to make Dipper suffer because of his curiosity?
My money’s on the secret society mentioned in Dipper’s Guide to the Unexplained. In Stan’s Tattoo, there was a board with a sheet on it that explained secret societies, and it said that there was ‘one particularly sinister, mysterious Order features an eye with a red ‘x’ through it’.
Well, guess what? Putting together the pictures flashed together at the end of each short, we received this:
The final code (in red) translates to this:
I WAS SO BLIND. HE LIED TO ME. THE DARKNESS IS NEAR
Now, if that isn’t fudging creepy to you guys, then I don’t know what is.
Putting the pieces together, I personally assume that the secret society in Gravity Falls (which was also mentioned by Bill in the Rumble’s Revenge codes) is represented by this ‘red x and eye’ symbol.
But what does it mean? IMO, it means they’re either anti-Bill (x crossing out a single eye?) or their anti-anyone-knowing-anything-about-gravity-falls.
I mean, their symbol is an eye crossed out. A blind eye? To turn a blind eye to something means to ignore it or pretend it doesn’t exist. Perhaps this is why it’s sort of taboo to speak of the supernatural in Gravity Falls?
If we take the darker route (which I personally believe in), perhaps this sinister Order tries to snuff out anyone who gets close to the truth/secrets of the town?
Maybe that’s what happened to the author?
And, just maybe, that could be what they’ll try to do with Dipper. Perhaps Stan putting down Dipper for believing in the supernatural is actually to protect his great nephew?
Either way, I agree, and I also hope the series takes a darker turn like the stuff I mentioned above. And, in turn, I hope the Season Two theme has darker elements to reflect this.
And if Bill was prevalent in the theme sequence I would be totally down with that, too.
You know how a good portion of these images (in the third picture) have been found out to be alchemy symbols?
And how the that arrow thing that Bill had flashing on his face in the first picture is apparently the same thing that Stan has tattooed on his back?
I think that the tattoo is some kind of alchemy symbol
eyyyy so this part 1 of a commission for a super cool person whose girlfriend came up with an A+ AU, lemme just copypaste the summary of it mmyes"1930s Gravity Falls AU where Uncle Stan’s a bootlegger who runs a still, and maybe a moldy little sideshow as well. When the kids move in one summer he soon has them running rum all through the valley (vintage car chases with the deputies optional, but encouraged) and in their spare time, they investigate all the usual bizarre goings-on in Gravity Falls. She also thought maybe Li’l Gideon would be some kind of tent revival preacher boy, whom Mabel kept having to fend off."
I AM SO ON BOARD WITH THIS
this was so much fun and there’s more to come yeayeayea
keeping the little guy busy!
Say it with me now
Miles Morales is Spider-man
Kate Bishop is Hawkeye
Kamala Kahn is Ms. Marvel
Carol Danvers is Captain Marvel
There is no need to add their race, religion, or gender before their codenames